Swap Woolley Bugger Swap - Newbie to Expert Tiers Welcome

Ed: I don't know if you got my buggers yet but I just realized that I forgot to put the toe tags on. I am sorry!! mine will have to be the anonymous bugger flies, tied by whatshisname.
Blessings
jesse

Ed Call

Jesse, I got them the day before yesterday and updated post #1. I'll take photos so everyone knows they were tied by me...where the hell are Jesse's flies? Anyone heard from Jesse? Your flies are great. Two sets in, Kirk's and yours, and these will be getting wet and munched a lot.

Ed when you get them early like this do you give them a test drive before dividing them up?
And btw would you correct your typo in your sig it is driving me crazy. Where did you throw out the first pitch.
Sue somebody get that ball Ed is probably worth a lot of money.
Blessings
jesse

Ed Call

Since they are not tagged...do they exist? Might be cause for fishing. Throw! Dang, I'm an idiot. Many thanks. Ball is probably only worth something to me. I never fish any flies but mine until after the swap is all done and finished proper like.

kelvin

Kelvin - that is technically a wooly worm with the short tail. The genius of the wooly bugger was the addition of the floaty marabou tail. Just sayin:)
Rob thats more distinctions than I have regarding wooly buggers

looks like Im doing a do over ...
your flies are aways so nice the last thing I wanna do is send you the wrong fly

don't forget this thing is open to newbies so looks like I am getting schooled

Ed Call

Rob is stepping on all of our sensitive feelings today. He must need a trip to the Hoh to get him "right as rain" again.

Ed Call

Everone knows I don't know much, but I do know that it is about damn time many of us hit that river for some fishing. Imagine the campfire that you can see from deep space too.

Ed Call

CCW, you went from partially done and busy to finished, awesome! I'll be looking forward to seeing them upon arrival.