Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha 5/6

Everyone should have those fly boxes soon that I was giving away.

ONE MORE THING :thumb:

I received my Alpha reels and I'm very happy with them. So what the heck. I want to give away a FREE 5/6 wt. reel. First one to send me there address (PM) and its yours. I'll have it shipped by Friday of this week.

Thanks everyone,

Justin

Ed Call

Justin, I'm not sending you a PM because I've been a grateful recipient to your product line. You are though, a very kind gent for your efforts to get people access to gear at very affordable prices. Glad to have you as a resource for sure. Ed

Justin, what 3/4 reels are available or coming soon?
Sorry for not posting right away to answer your question. Wanted to wait until I had confirmation on them. Yes, I now have my Trout reel in a 3/5wt. They are in Black and Gunmetal. The cost for them would be $60. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM

Thanks

Justin

New Trout 3/5wt fly reel specs per Justin:

Diameter is 82mm
Spool depth is .456"
Spool width is 1.06"
Reel weight is 4.8oz

Line capacity is on avg WF4 + 85m/20lbs backing

Comes in Black and Gunmetal.

Thanks again Justin!

THANKS! I know I will! Its big rod time here in the rivers for me, but Im planning on rigging it up for some beach SRC action so I can try it out right away! Ive heard nothing but good things, Im STOKED!!

bigdood

fishing hack
Received my Allen reel this AM, looks like a NICE piece of gear for the price! I'm not really the best to ask as far as the quality between it and others as my gear is all old/hand me down, but definitely looks/feels like a high quality piece. Now just need to get a rod to mate it to.

got my FREE Allen reel in the mail today! Very nice! Im very impressed with the weight, and the drag seems very smooth, bu I obviusly havnt fish tested it yet. I have a feeling its going to get a lot of love. Thank you again Justin!!

Hi Everyone, Lets do a kinda of a Black Friday giveaway (but on Monday :)) This is for a Trout 5/7 wt reel. I will be able to ship within the first 12 days of Dec. Should be sooner than that. They are almost done. This is what you get.

If you Buy the Trout 5/7 for $70. You'll get 5 FREE Fly boxes and 300 FREE hooks.

Only going todo this for today and maybe something else like this in the future :)

Please send me a PM if interested

Thanks everyone,

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.