A little lake action

Ed Call

Busted out of the cubicle today and met Josh. He had landed a nice fish before my arrival. That was a good thing. Once I arrived it was all over. Lots of fish flying through the air, hammering flies on the waters surface, slurping those near the top and swimming around my float tube (one even bumped my fin).

Here is what I got...fished right up until dark:

mtnwkr

aka Mtnwkr
Sorry you never hooked up. Thanks for coming out though, it was good fishing with you again. I'm sure you still had a better day than you would've had sitting in your cubicle. Next time leave your skunk at home though. -Josh

I am hoping its the lake you introduced me to last year. I am planning on coming up soon and also going down the road to the other lake. With all your skills it must have been the weather that put them down.

Ed Call

Mark, you and I have fished here once. My skills? My skills casting and catching fish are horrible. The fish were active and everywhere. Problem is, once I arrived NO ONE on the lake got another hook up. I should post where I plan to go so everyone can avoid me like the plague.

Ed, have you ever thought of stopping by your local market and picking up a dead bow from the fish counter and inserting a fly in its mouth and trolling it around just so you have one on?

Ed Call

Ed, have you ever thought of stopping by your local market and picking up a dead bow from the fish counter and inserting a fly in its mouth and trolling it around just so you have one on?
1) You are off my Christmas Card list
2) When your doorbell rings and you find a flaming bag on the porch that you have to stomp out...you are welcome and we are even.