WFF photo game

Mike Lee

It's all about the sauce.....
So you want me to change the object of live and artificial in the same frame? How about a simple fish in photo, fly in view and flash the okay. Will that work?
Damn it! I guess I'm too slow. I couldn't find a bug that matched so I found one that moves the same way I was fishing my stimulator.

Would of gladly flashed an "OK" on one of my catches, I need to keep up with the thread better.

Mike Lee

I should be more specific.....

Required content: Flash the OK, Have an item of Flyfishing paraphernalia, and some derelict gear/trash (ie. Lures, Lead, Mono, Bobbers, Cans, Bags, Jimmy Caps [I believe someone caught one recently], etc....).

orangeradish

Eyes to the sky...
I should be more specific.....

Required content: Flash the OK, Have an item of Flyfishing paraphernalia, and some derelict gear/trash (ie. Lures, Lead, Mono, Bobbers, Cans, Bags, Jimmy Caps [I believe someone caught one recently], etc....).
I love the conservation angle. Photosenior should get this one. I fish with him often, and he picks up so much mono/lead/hooks/ect that he could open a bait shop. Go get 'em, peeps!

Ed Call

We're good on rods Mike. You keep using it...but if you decide you hate it I know a guy that will gladly take it off your hands.

Mike Lee

Is the conservation angle just not a favorable subject? A simple beer can or candy wrapper will do. Please don't work extra hard to seek out the "prophy" of the "lactic" kind.

Ed Call

Mike, mid week fishing is not for the cubicle crowd...be patient. PHWFF event this weekend. Good chance there will be some conservation minded folks out there.

KerryS

Ignored Member
I fish every day. Every night when I close my eyes I see cutthroat water and or steelhead water. Dreams of Skagit cutthroat and lately dreams of desert rivers full of summer run steelhead have started creep into my unconsciousness.

Mike Lee

Wow Kerry, in your dreams too? As long as you're on the right side of the line my friend. If you ever notice gills under your chin....WAKE UP!