Posting location specific reports on the interwebs: A collective discussion

Ed Call

I've had no less than four friends invite me on a trip, meet me at a very public place, place a hood over my head and not speak a word on the trip to the water. Beautiful places, each of them, but I have no idea where any of them are.

Ed Call

Mumbles - when they take your hood off, push the big button on the GPS you hid in your pocket.
Dang it Paul, now they know about my GPS unit... It is chocked full of good intel coordinates, and their routes to get there, some strange circular paths, obviously to throw me off the trail.

I love these free for alls. It just makes me feel good to see people having fun rather than tearing each other apart as I have seen on some forums. Now, about places, "some fishermen lie, or do liars fish????" I don't know if that should be "lye" or "lie"....... By the way I usually have some McNaughtons......

KerryS

Ignored Member
...........perhaps design in a conceal carry compartment for your favorite hand gun. It will need to be dry and quickly accessible for those occasions when you are wading deep and assualted by meth crazed gear chuckers.