WFF Stillwater Series_7: Pass Lake In Depth

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
Very well done I haven't read the others yet, butt this one is so good I'll have to dig the others out . Thanks very much for your efforts. I'll have to find a buddy to join me and get out and enjoy it. I don't think that will be hard to do.

Jeff Studebaker

Kayak Fly Angler
The knowledge just keeps flowing. It's like "Troutwart's School for Fishin' Magicians".

Thanks again, FF. So much of your advice dovetails with the direction my own meager experience has been taking me (except for catch numbers, which differ from mine by a factor of ten).

Hope to run into you at the Office sometime.

Nicely done FF, nicely done...:thumb:

I still haven't seen a brown at Martha yet...

Oh by the way, have you fished Thomas Lake before or is it private?

Hey Richard,
Thanks for that. Never been on Thomas. If memory serves me, one of the adjacent developments picked up the lake as part of the initial land purchase and designated it as a preserve for residents only. I may not have that exactly right but I'm pretty sure it's private.

skyrise

wow what a read. learned more about that lake than all my past thrashings combined. though i did catch a nice bow on a small crayfish pattern once. and yes there are browns in Martha. nothing over 12 inches for me.

I agree: well done, very well done, as is the whole series.
Oh, I might mention watching out for the otters at night... can be a little scary.

Thanks for all your work on these posts.

I agree: well done, very well done, as is the whole series.
Oh, I might mention watching out for the otters at night... can be a little scary.

Thanks for all your work on these posts.
I second the otters at night warning...they give you a nice scare during the day if you aren't aware of them.