Hohdown, March 19

Ed Call

Are there better options for access and minimal expense as the Oxbow? It is a mosh pit in the rains for sure. Not bad for a bunch of fishy fools hanging around a camp fire. Not as good for the camp kitchen, tents and two wheel drive transports. Last year someone cool brought a little generator and some lights for the tarped off common area. The setup was righteous.

I will most likely be able to get there this year. Not sure what days yet, but at least Friday night through Sunday. I'll bring a few dry pieces of firewood, and not sure what else. I remember the fire two years ago was rather hissy and smokey until the dry stuff showed up ;)

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb
I will be there Wed-Sunday. My hall pass is already signed!!! I will be bringing the six tap jockey box, three kegs of homebrew, and my never relenting fishing stamina that will be focused on a rock just past the Oxbow launch. Would like a boat seat since my toon took a shit this year. If not...
Dibs on the watermaster!!

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Ok. I should be there that Wednesday or Thursday. Stay til Sunday. My seats are pretty much full. Will do a food buy in later on. Will do the bacon bomb that first night I'm there. Heart attacks be damned!

Ok. I should be there that Wednesday or Thursday. Stay til Sunday. My seats are pretty much full. Will do a food buy in later on. Will do the bacon bomb that first night I'm there. Heart attacks be damned!
I'm in, most likely head over Tue. or Wed.
Jerry, let us know when you want to collect food money. I'll bring a couple bottles of "anti-freeze".

I'm in Thurs. through Sun. I'll definitely chip in for chow and will also be glad to come up with a meal/side dish for one of the dinners. As time gets closer, we can coordinate with Jerry since he is now in...:thumb: May also bring a 5 gal. home-brew. :beer1: Pop-up tents, tarps, firewood, etc. are always in the rig. I could also use a seat for a day or two if available, otherise, I'll bring a solo 'toon. Can't wait...!