Swap A pretty sucky swap!

Camo Clad Warrior

Tight Lines and Screaming Reels!
Thanx Camo,I did start tyin today but then I came up with the idea for another pattern so I decided to send it along as a little treat Its the WLE worst leech ever ( aka my ex brother inlaw) he doesn't work very often and may never work again one look at this guy and you will think this guys stolen every thing on his back from somone else ya know he's just got that I'm a creep look and he's commin to stay at your house so LOCK UP THE BOOZE hide gramma's silver and never ever let him see you punch in your pin number the best way to fish him is just throw him out (as soon as possible) with a big mend cause he's a real slacker! he's at his best from just after sundown till he crashes around dawn

Sounds good. Thanks everyone for joinging

13 is an unlucky number, I'm tying 14 flies.
Gonna give an extra one to Mumbles cause he just sent me the most beautiful $900.00 rod you've ever seen!

Ed Call

13 is an unlucky number, I'm tying 14 flies.
Gonna give an extra one to Mumbles cause he just sent me the most beautiful $900.00 rod you've ever seen!
Scott has trouble with math class and proper decimal point placement. Let us not make fun of him, but rather support him so he can grow.

what? mumbles is awesome!
Well said Chef! Mumbles is awesome in his own mind, legendary awesomeness.