Bead Clave

Actually I would not mind fishing gear for a day if someone had the gear. Never done it for steelhead, but i have landed some big idaho rainbows back in the day on mepps!
I'll probably bring a gear rod to the Hohdown. I like taking it on the boat for when I'm on the oars... I can flip it out for a quick cast or two on the long runs where I can put the sticks down for just a second.

But I've never actually caught anything on it

speyforsteel

Degenerate Caster
Bead Clave at the Hoh River 3rd week in March. We will be testing the following:
1) Bobber tactics
2) bead placement
3) chuck and duck
4) beading with a hangover
5) bead color for water conditions
a few other things will be discussed riverside.

Please feel free to sign up:

1) Golfman
2) Stewart D.
3) Brady
4) Evan
5) Stilly
6) Dustin B.
7) Jeff B.
8) longstick
9) Jmills
10) Matthew G.
class is limited to ten!

11) PAN IS THE OFFICIAL GUY WITH A HANDFUL OF BEADS TO PASS OUT.
AWW MAN-I'm too late.
Too bad as I have AWESOME BEADS

G

golfman65

edward...this is a very constructive thread and would be put to good use at the hoh down if you got a couple guys to do a demo and talk about it...maybe even a swap etc.? Guys could bring some jigs etc. as well and explain how both are used...set up, water to look for etc.

Stop hating!!!

:)

S

stewart dee

OK guys I made up some T-Shirts for those in attendance. Small front pocket for holding those special egg beads. The back reads "If you can read this, then you have just been LOW HOLED! After the Clave we can talk smack about the guys that waste time swinging flies - HA HA.