7.5' boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by IveofIone, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IveofIone

IveofIone Active Member

I am selling my small pram-type fishing boat prior to moving up to a 14 footer. The boat is built over a Dynamite Payson plan and is called the Nymph. It is very lightweight. Finished natural inside and green outside it is in very good shape and little used.
    The oar locks are made of solid delrin, the oars are 7' with guards on the bottom and the oar locks are cnc wire cut out of solid brass. The thwart is centerline and constructed of fine grain old growth doug fir. A fabric lightweight sport seat provides back support while rowing or can be removed entirely. Flip up fly rod holders are mounted at all four corners and are useful when trolling or just stowing a spare rod. It is fully rigged for anchors at both ends with rope and cleats in place. I am keeping the anchors.
    Always stored indoors it shows only normal wear on the hull from loading and use. Not a boat that you can stand up in but it works well sitting down. It could conceivably be rigged for sailing or it would make a fine little pond boat if you have your own private lake. The good news is that I am only asking $300: The bad news is that the boat is in Ione, Wa which is a hell of a long way from anywhere. Plenty of water around to test it on though. Ive

2. Yakfish

Yakfish Dad, Angler, Guide

Media:
    Home Page:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.