72 Native Steelhead Killed on Skagit!!

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Backyard, Mar 6, 2007.

1. 1 sacrificed for every year Oldman has been alive!!

HA!

Happy Birthday OldMan Jim!!

[​IMG]

2. Your cake is like a bush fire. Damn.

3. another year older... almost seems impossible someone could get that old... does this mean we can look forward to even more bi@#$ng, moaning, griping, scaring young children, spitting, cussing, farting, more cussing, and everyone's favorite useless fishing reports???

Happy b-day Jim!

4. Happy birthday from The Man In Black and the almighty above, Old Man! :rofl:

5. What the hell, I might as well say Happy B-Day too, you older than me, old fart! Cripes! everytime you turn around sombody is wishin' someone a happy damn birthday :mad: I thought this site was supposed to be about fishin' g*)(^%#mn it!

Just trying out your style Jim, not as good as you of course, but then again I'm not as old :rofl:

Really, though, have a good one:beer2:

LB

6. Happy Birthday Jimbo! Get your ass back over here and fish with us.

7. happy b-day old man

8. Hey Old Man, you made it to another one. I'll have a shot of Jim Beam for you and you have one yourself.ptyd

9. :rofl: alive and flipin:rofl:

happy birthday

10. Hey Jim, Happy 57, or 75 and flip everybody else, crap I feel the same way everyday

Daryle

11. Happy birthday.

12. Happy Birthday Jim!

13. Happy Birthday Jim! Get out there and wet a line, even if the ice isn't completely gone! ptyd :beer2:

14. You know I don't feel a day older than I was yesterday when I was 71. But thank's for all the happy notes.

Now what I need out of you guys is lots of free flies. I found out in the last couple of days that I'm to shaky to tie anymore. But I can still do some woven flies. They seem to help slow things down. I hope everybody takes this as a joke. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't get out yet as I haven't got my license yet. My closest fly shop is never open. He has bankers hours. Only open when he wants to be. :( :(

See you all when ever. :thumb: :thumb:

Jim.... Who don't feel older than yesterday.

15. Happy B-day Jim! Hope to see you in the near future.

16. Hugs and Kisses from all us folks here at the Lazy "B" Oh yeah I posted your birthday pic on all the bulliten boards this morning down at Final Assy. Just not the same since ya left..... Just kidding!
    Have a Great Birthday Day Jim!

Joel

17. Happy b-day man

18. Happy Birthday Jim...You rule!

19. Happy B-Day Jim. I hear that Jack and Coke steadys those shakes.

20. Not to change the subject, but how did your get together go. Nobody wrote anything about it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Jim