Henshaw 1912 Salmon Perfect

Thought y'all might like to see this one. It's a 3 1/2" widebody with a 1912 check made by master craftsman, Chris Henshaw in the UK. It looks even better in person. It'll get christened in the Sky this weekend but I'm hoping to get the first fish mojo going next month on the OP.

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
You are one lucky guy. IMHO, Chris is at the top of the heap for classic reels. His work is simply outstanding on many different levels. It is particularly gratifying that this reel will be fished and hopefully fished often.

If I were a steelheader I would beg, borrow and maybe steal to use a reel like yours on a regular basis.

TC

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
Thomas,

You're one fortunate dude to have that reel. I've been watching them being made on the other forum.

KB2; Curious to know more about the reel in your avatar photo. Would you kindly share what it is, and who made it?

KB2

KB2; Curious to know more about the reel in your avatar photo. Would you kindly share what it is, and who made it?
Here is the reel in my avatar. I made it along with the one next to it. I fish the one in the avatar on my 4 weight and the other on my 5 weight.

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
KB2; Stellar workmanship.
I can only imagine how satisfying it must be to fish with a reel you've made yourself.
I'm glad I asked you.. those are beautiful!