Car rentals in Forks

1morecast

That Pacific Pizza or whatever it's called, is the worst pizza I've ever eaten. Maybe it's improved, but I haven't been back in years. The Mexican and Chinese restaurants have good food.

Sg
It hasn't changed. There is a Taco shop on Calawah St., behind the old Forks Lounge that is the real deal!

I prefer to drink my dinner at mill creek. Core points awarded for seafood platters, shots of jameson and snoop dogg "gin and juice" karaoke.

Benjy

It hasn't changed. There is a Taco shop on Calawah St., behind the old Forks Lounge that is the real deal!
And by real deal he means just like Mexico, as if there were no health codes, with child labor, cash only. There clearly isn't a health inspector in Forks, or that place would be out of business. Worst food I've ever eaten.

And by real deal he means just like Mexico, as if there were no health codes, with child labor, cash only. There clearly isn't a health inspector in Forks, or that place would be out of business. Worst food I've ever eaten.
Just remember, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

That Pacific Pizza or whatever it's called, is the worst pizza I've ever eaten. Maybe it's improved, but I haven't been back in years. The Mexican and Chinese restaurants have good food.

Sg
It's not that terrible, c'mon. Pizza and sex. Even when it's bad, it's good.

G

golfman65

All I know is here in mayberry by the border we got your typical crap pizza joints..cross the line and there are some semi decent ones...Pizza's I've gotten at the pizza place on the right hand side near the end of town have been the best I've had on this coast..
Even my LJB who comes down from b.c. said the main reason he comes down is that pizza...
So, there you have it...

Some are pizza rich, some of us are pizza poor......Only ate there last year and it was damn good fo us P.P. folk...was told to avoid the Chinese rest. and one of the Mexican places by the locals..
but to be honest...after living in SoCal for a good chunk of my life...I haven't found any Mexican food up here worth a damn....

One spot for breakfast and a shore lunch bag....pizza for dinner...it's all good!!!

There is a Gray Line bus you can catch in front of the Dew Drop Inn every two hours starting at7:00 AM Friday through Monday. Makes the full swing from Calawah to the Queets

Cause the spey guys are cool and have all the answers. :)
Exactly! As the Brit's would say: "Simples."

But the orig poster is more than a bit away from, (drive wise) and needs to rent a car to fish, on the OP. IF you have the option, fly into Portland (Oregon) and rent a car. You'll cut your drive time to Forks by close to 50%. Doubt me? Look at a map.

attack

Exactly! As the Brit's would say: "Simples."

But the orig poster is more than a bit away from, (drive wise) and needs to rent a car to fish, on the OP. IF you have the option, fly into Portland (Oregon) and rent a car. You'll cut your drive time to Forks by close to 50%. Doubt me? Look at a map.
you are waaaay off base

danimal

Inglorious Twohander
Just pulled up mapquest 4 hrs 50 mins from PDX to Forks.
3 hrs 35 mins from seatac..100 plus miles less too... Attack wins!!
Hows that big ol brown dog of yers anyway? Keep thinking bout him trying to spot fish for me last march out on the oly pen.

Just pulled up mapquest 4 hrs 50 mins from PDX to Forks.
3 hrs 35 mins from seatac..100 plus miles less too... Attack wins!!
More than willing to take your word for that (no kidding) When I was visualizing a map of the State of Washington I never would have guessed that type of difference.