Swap Blooded Midge Swap

steeli

Address information was sent to everyone this morning.
Deadline is still March 3rd. One person asked about pushing out the deadline a week, but still said could make it if need be. Unless there's some loud requests to extend, we're sticking with March 3rd so I can return the bugs quick and we can use in early March. Looking forward to more lakes opening up in a week!

I tied two patterns of my own, but both sno-cone style.....size 18 the wriggler and size 14 shapeshifter.

Bagged, tagged, and ready to drop in the mail in the morning.....sent a 6x9 bubble mailer with plenty of room for the indicators(thanks Blue).

My flies are in the hands of the USPS as of 9AM this morning on their journey up North.
Can't wait to see variations of a bloodworm. This should be cool to see the different ties.

steeli

Got your's today nailbender...real nice ties.
Sounds like some may be in transit now... How's everyone else coming along?
Deadline coming this weekend... rest should be stamped and in the mail the next day or two.
Based on what I've seen so far, everyone's going to have great bugs for early spring...

steeli

Great everyone.
There might be a straggler or two with the deadline.
I'll likely stick to our original deadline though as the rest sound like will be flying in...
Got Ira's and Ron's today...