Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Complete Nor Vise "Situation" for sale...$500

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  tkhour 
#1 ·
My Fellow fisher/tyers...

I say "Situation" cuz I have two pieces of furniture in this deal as well. Due to financial constraints I have to part with my tying Nook. Wish to bundle all. First, My vise is in MINT condition. It includes The vise, Tube Fly mandril conversion, 2 auto bobbins, an extra 10 spools, spool winder accessory. As well as my caddy with all the neccessary accoutrments. I made a really nice board for the vice as seen in the pic. Also included are my Roll Top Desk(paid $250) in pretty good shape for its age and sporty little 5 dresser drawer I built custom dividers for and have stored all my tying materials of which there are plenty...too numerous to list. On a scale of 1-10 as far as ample diversity my materials mine would probably be in the 5.5-6.0 range. Mostly trout flies with a smattering of steelhead-esque stuff. Can provide pics of anything you like by text or email as I'm having difficulties posting them here at the moment...Would like to get $500 but I know how this works. I know this isnt FlakesList but I AM trying to "feed my famdamily" with this sale so don't low ball me TOO badly. Thanks for lookin. Pring is right around the corner...Tight Lines

BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.