Swap Foam fly swap

WABOWMAN

Ed,yes we are still meeting up on tuesday,i was going to give you a call this morning.
I have been updating the first post when people are done.I will say i did get 1/2 of someones and have been trying to get ahold of him to let him know.
Thank You Ed for wanting to get them tagged.I have already got some without tags and postage.But it is all part of a swap and i think i did it too on my first one.

steeli

Pen and ink on paper can work. Having done swaps before at the least the tyer named tagged on the flies helps when it comes to sorting them and posting pictures.

Have a bunch of bubblehead caddis tied up, trying to decide whether to tie up another pattern or just do two of them...

Either way I'll have them out early next week.

Derek Young

Emerging Rivers Guide Services
Mike, my second dozen will be in the mail tomorrow. These will be my "YakCaddis" which is in the Orvis catalog and made me a whopping $161 last year...so guys, go out and buy a million or so will ya? :0)

Derek

Ed Call

Mike, my second dozen will be in the mail tomorrow. These will be my "YakCaddis" which is in the Orvis catalog and made me a whopping $161 last year...so guys, go out and buy a million or so will ya? :0)

Derek
I see what you did there. Send us one to try to tempt us in to keep buying so they are always on hand. Well played.

Just a note y'all: My flies may not be in WaBow's hands by the due date, but they will be in the mail by then. I've had to travel for work a LOT lately, which continues into next week. I'm taking the tying stuff with me next week and will mail from there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for bearing with me.