WFF The new forum

bitterroot

Love vintage graphite!
I still don't have an "edit" link on my posts, Chris. When I first make a post it is there but if I refresh or change pages and come back it is gone.
In the lower left of my posts it just has my name, and the time of the post.

Drifter

capes 039.jpg

just seeing if I can still post pics? kinda easy, will have to get used to it. I also like when it says visitor when someone is lurking that's not a member. the letters could be way "BIGGER" this is going to be tough on the eyes for sure! pictures sure look better!

Why no profile picture section? or am I missing something? I like saving pics in my profile.

Attachments

Looks good. Will take some getting used to but I like some of the little things that set it apart from the same format as the other forums. Good work!

yuhina

Tropical member
Hi Chris,

I wonder where is the thread function? it seems I can't find the "thread function" on the screen, neither can I modify the post...
I am using the Safari.
Thanks,

Follow up..., I can modify the thread now! Thanks Chris!! Great work!
Mark

KerryS

Ignored Member
"Ratings: below everyone's posts now, towards the right, you will see
."

Some cat comes on and thumbs down a post I made about macro lenses in the photography forum. Why? I have no clue. My post was purely informative and stated up front it was simply my unqualified opinion on macro lenses. In retaliation I thumbs down one of his posts. Later I realized this was somewhat childish on my part but I see where this will go. Thumbs down ratings will lead to thumbs down ratings. My couple of cents on ratings.

Chris, thanks for all the work. I was getting a 404 until I realized that the forum URL had changed, duh!

EDIT: BTW, everything -- loading, editing, uploading -- seems way faster too!

Ciao from across the pond,
Kenneth