Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB: simms lumbar roll-top pack

FS 
2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  vinestbrew 
#1 ·
Been looking for one of these, but Simms stop making them a couple of years ago. I'm looking to buy one, if someone has one. I don't care which color it is; they made different colors.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm looking to buy a couple. It looks like Fletcher has one for you based on his post and I was merely posting that if you did not want it I was interested as a backup buyer. Didn't mean to add confusion...
He doesn't have one, but was providing me a lead of to where I might get one. Hopefully we both will get one of these, I see you are on the other forum as well. good luck

#17 ·
Boboo_3...I'm going to pass on the Simms Roll Tops mentioned above. $100 a piece is a bit more than I had expected, but they're a hot item for sure. I think I'm going to spend the extra $15 and get a Sagebrush Dry Waist Pack...seem to have rave reviews, are truly waterproof and are made in the good ole USA. Thanks again to all for your efforts and willingness to assist.

#21 ·
This is my favorite pack, I fall in a lot and it's never let water in. That being said I wouldn't sink it for a day and expect anything to still be dry.
I still double bag my nice camera with another dry bag when I know I am going to be wading deep for piece of mind, so it's not like I 100% trust it, but so far so good.
I paid under 50 for one in like new condition so don't be paying a hundred bucks for one! If I was going to pay over a hundred the Sage Brush pack is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.