FS 8' Port Ludlow Pram and reel

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Nick Clayton, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Ok, I really need to get serious about moving this pram.

Pram is an 8' wooden boat built on the Port Ludlow fly club design. I don't know much about the design itself, but it seems to have an interesting history and quite the following. I purchased this boat off a fellow forum member earlier this year, but I have since acquired too many other boats and this one has to go. Its a super stable little boat, and is very well built. The swivel captains seat is super cool, and very comfy. The wheels make it ultra easy to transport. I paid $350, and would just like to get that out of it.

Also selling a Lamson Speedster 2.0 reel lined with a Rio In Touch type V full sink. I purchased new and fished a few times. Reel looks new. I can't seem to find the damn warranty card, but I have the box. Go figure. $225

Willing to meet up within reason with the pram, otherwise located in north Kitsap.

IMG_0746.JPG IMG_0747.JPG IMG_0773.JPG IMG_0774.JPG

2. Islander

Islander Steve

Hey Nick, what's the width measurement on your pram? Steve

3. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Steve, not a scientific measurement by any means, but it is around 48 1/2" wide at the widest point in the middle around the seat. At the aft end it narrows to 43" across.

4. Solitude

Solitude Member

PM sent

5. Islander

Islander Steve

I'll have to see if it will fit in the truck with the shell on it.

6. Solitude

Solitude Member

Nick,

Sent you another PM.

Thanks.

7. DrCrush

DrCrush Never2Tired2Fish

How much does it weigh?

8. Solitude

Solitude Member

Apparently this pram is sold.