FS 8 wt Echo Classic Spey with Airflo Skagit Head

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by aplTyler, May 5, 2013.

1. For sale is a newer Echo Classic Two-Handed rod, 13' 8 wt. The rod was purchased after the "new" Classics were released this past Fall. I own some of the Solo spey rods and this is a genuine upgrade. I think it tracks a little better with a more responsive tip section than my Solo rods. The finish is a huge upgrade too... the green is money! Crisp and clean action with a grain range of 550-640 recommended.

I've used this rod primarily on big water as a winter run stick. It'd be great for BC (where I used it the most), the Skagit, Cowlitz, etc). For me, it's a little more rod than I need on our smaller SW Washington rivers. The rod has been used less than ten times and the cork looks nearly new. There are not any noticeable blemishes on the rod.

I'll also include a newer Airlo Skagit Compact 600gr Shooting Head as well with the rod. I think it's matched perfectly to the rod... I bought it along with the rod late last year and it's seen less than 10 uses on the water.

New, the package would cost you $325. I'd like to get $220 out of it. My loss is your gain. I'm not terribly interested in trades. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Price includes shipping in CONUS.

3. Bump. Great rod at a fantastic price.

4. $210 shipped in CONUS.

5. $200 shipped in CONUS.

6. Bump. Price now $200 shipped CONUS.

7. If you'd be willing to sell the line separately, I may be interested.

8. Line sold. Rod for sale still, $150 shipped