3. Golfman44
4. Mike Ralph
5. Ed Call
6. Nick Clayton
7. Fifafu
8. Benjy
9. MayFlyAviator
10. TallFlyGuy

We can add 2 more teams if needed, but this 10 team league size is ideal.

ASAP - Please PM me
1. Real Name if necessary
2. Email address to send Yahoo league invite
3. vote on free, $20 cash or flies

Also, if you have an i-phone or android, you can download the free Yahoo Fantasy Football App to use for setting your roster during the season. You will need to use a computer to do the draft. I strongly recommend that you do a few
practice mock drafts if you are not familiar with how it works. We will be doing a snake draft format with random draft order assignment.

NOTE: DRAFT is set for SUNDAY 9/2 @ 8:30pm, you should be logged in by 8:00/8:15pm to make sure you can get into the draft room with no issues.

The wff.com league can be accessed with the following URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/wffcom
Thanks Jason! This is gonna be fun!!!

2012-2013 Season Teams

1. JD
2. Brian White
3. Golfman44
4. Mike Ralph
5. Ed Call
6. Nick Clayton
7. Fifafu
8. Benjy
9. MayFlyAviator
10. TallFlyGuy

The league is set with 10 teams.
we can go to 12 but would need 2 more to join

Ed Call

I remember the "lame trade guy" as someone trying to improve his team...on the cheap. I think he is in again and I'm glad about that.

Talk all the crap you want, but back it up by staying active with your team. Don't leave a bunch of broke down or bye players on your roster.

Don't set scori g to make kickers and kickoff/punt return players so damn valuable. If they don't get to the end one we should not even recognize them by name.

Nick, you dropped me like a bad habit in the final last year...being first loser has left me hungry.

Likely auto drafting and taking my chances on luck, it is a holiday (FAMILY) weekend. I'm trying to keep my priorities straight!

Thanks DeckDog, for setting this up again. I'm in for a low budget entry fee and/or flies. Agree of flies are involved then they should be in early. Maybe in by the trade deadline or the commish benches your full roster and locks your team.

I remember the "lame trade guy" as someone trying to improve his team...on the cheap. I think he is in again and I'm glad about that.
I agree.... that guy sucked! :D
I would prefer free plus flies.
I will try and be on the live draft.
Thanks JD, I appreciate you doing this again.
Good luck everyone! I think it is a come-back year for me!

we got #11 and need one more team to even the league out at 12 teams,,,,,,, if you want the last spot, then post with your email address so i can send you the league invite

F

fifafu

If any of you are concerned because you have never played fantasy football...Yahoo makes it simple for the new guys to succeed. It's not tough at all. You don't have to study. It will have a list and the drafted guys will disappear leaving the next highest rated guys on the board for you to choose from.

If you like football you'll love Yahoo fantasy football.

One more. Let's go!

Brian White

Recovering Bugmeister
If we can't find a twelfth I would let someone co-manage my team - not sure how we'd figure out access and comms but happy to talk through it.

We could call our team the gynolotre-men. Classy huh?

Call up your friends, your neighbors, your friends' neighbors if you have to. Let's get our 12th Man going and muster up a 12th team!

(I had to miss fantasy football last year and I'm dying to play again. Please don't leave me hangin' ;) )

Brian White

Recovering Bugmeister
Sorry about the fuzzy math on my earlier post - crushing headache today. At any rate, my idea was that if we couldn't find a twelfth in time, we could drop a team to get down to 10 and let two people co manage one team. I would be ok doing that if need be

F

fifafu

Jason change it to a 12 team league then get the 11th guy signed up and then open the league to the public. Some random person will jump on it. You need to make that spot available atleast a couple of hours before the draft.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
you could make a throwaway yahoo account and just have it auto draft and give the team to someone later. im sure when people get back from the holliday weekend someone would be up to manage it.