NFR Just in Case...

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
You know...just in case the world does end tomorrow, I think I'll get a plate of chocolate chip cookies and watch "Die Hard" one more time

"Welcome to da Potty!"

KerryS

Ignored Member
Crap, I'm working or I would join ya. Someone has to keep the place running 'til the end. See ya in the next 12,000 years.

They forgot to include leap years so it would have happened by now/we have a few more weeks depending on how you look at.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
There's an open invitation for end of the world believers, Mayan Acolytes, folks about to be raptured, millenialists, Heaven's Gaters and so on to sign over your financial assets to me. High quality fishing gear and functional vehicles will also be kept in "safe keeping." I am also partial to plank-cut hardwoods like maple and cherry. If you are into war rugs, I'll take those too. I do not want or need your food, pets, wives, debts, or children though.

IveofIone

It's already happened here-the snow has reached the danger level and it is still snowing so hard it looks like a whiteout. It can be measured in feet now as we are working on about 3' at this point. I have called for help to get my road cleared, something I haven't had to do for several years now. I'm headed out in the blizzard at this point just to clear a path to the barn. I hope I make it back.

Ive

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
It's already happened here-the snow has reached the danger level and it is still snowing so hard it looks like a whiteout. It can be measured in feet now as we are working on about 3' at this point. I have called for help to get my road cleared, something I haven't had to do for several years now. I'm headed out in the blizzard at this point just to clear a path to the barn. I hope I make it back.

Ive
Be careful Ive!

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
I'm prepared to witness "The End" tomorrow while following my pup & carrying a fine shotgun. Works for me . . . if the timing is absolutely perfect, I may actually depart this world believing that I just made a picture-perfect shot on a 23" Rooster rising with an alarming cackle from dense cover after a beautiful point by Hank.