Big Twin Report

bakerite

Moccison was a great fishery. I remember meeting and fishing with the rancher that owned it one evening, catching fish after fish on skated caddis from the bank and giving him some flies. He told a great story about some lady that was in the outhouse, when a cow came over to investigate.....she stayed inside until he came and rescued her. I also remembering driving up the North Cascades Highway (gravel) from Winthrop with my dad and mom before it was open all the way across. Great part of the state and where I first caught trout on flies, (rainbows at Black Pine Lake) on my dad's bamboo pole with an automatic reel. I'm going to have to get back up there soon just to see what it looks like now!

ribka

I bow hunt in that area and had often looked atbthe lake and wondered about fishing it. This year bringing the float tube, fins and a rod when ai head to this area.

Thanks

Rick

Rick Todd

If we line them all up (with Scott Salzar at the front of the line) I think we can get over 100 easily! Don't' know what the neighbors will think! Rick

Jeff Dodd

Rick
Have you met a retired teacher/coach from Anacortes, fishes out of a mini-drifter? I think he lives there half the year. Nice guy!

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
I get first pick for the coffin..... Gotta be a place where Jetta can visit in the AM. Plus, I get sympathy on dem cold ass mornings - ice inside the coffin.

MB

Rick Todd

Scott is definitely tougher (or dumber) than I am about the cold. I will be bringing my camper to Lenice for the opener, and if it gets too cold, Scott, you are welcome to sleep on the dinette! Rick