Waste Flies

DSC00056.jpg Well, it is that time of the year when I go through my tying waste box before it goes to the garbage and I tie up a bunch of flies-usually mini-streamers. Aside from thread and hooks, I only use what is in the box. It is fun. Think about trying it.
Jack

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
Jack, you should postt some pics of your mini leeches. I see lots of interesting combos in that pile!

I usually put all that stuff in baggies and stick it in my travel tying kit. That way, I always have a little bit o' this and that and can tie almost anything, as long as I am not picky about substitute materials.

Its really not a lot. Less than a year's accumulation. I go through it good - always find a missing tool or spool of thread. Last year I found a quarter (25c) and a ginger snap!
I might put it upon ebay.:)
Jack
wadin'boot?????What the heck is the movie clip??? wn'boot?????
J DSC00738.JPG

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
So here's the joke movie clip tie in....

Picture you (Jack D) are Will Ferrell, I am Mark Wahlberg, and that mess of feathers is Eva Mendes. I view the mess like Wahlberg does Mendes, only in a nonsexual way i.e. I am amazed that the mess is unloved and unwanted, because, compared to what I got, it looks like pretty good stuff...

So here's the joke movie clip tie in....

Picture you (Jack D) are Will Ferrell, I am Mark Wahlberg, and that mess of feathers is Eva Mendes. I view the mess like Wahlberg does Mendes, only in a nonsexual way i.e. I am amazed that the mess is unloved and unwanted, because, compared to what I got, it looks like pretty good stuff...
Nowwwww I'm smellin' what your'e cookin'. Good stuff:D I likey Eva.
Jack