Swap Small beadhead swap, again

Alright,
I have given you a month, so what I am going to do is send out 2 flies to every body who has sent therir flies in. This is pathetic, I have 4 peoples I think. Here is who I have:
Chris Wilke - killer caddis I think
Bill (i dont wan to embarass byself by spelling it wrong)
Old man - Duck and weave!
nwflyfisher - collared caddis
Dloop - soft hackles
That is lame! A month overdue and and four in!
Is Dloop and Bill Zytkowicz one and the same?

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I think this thing on fly swaps is a alright thing if everything goes right. But when it goes bad it goes all the way bad. People can't be that busy to sit down in the evening a whip out your flies. I've been it two swaps and I always had my flies done in plenty of time. If you don't think you are going to get them done why do you waste the swap masters time and say you are. I shouldn't be saying this but now it's out here.

I know this is a good way to get class act flies,but why get in them if you can't get your flies in on time. A month is way to much time to sit and think on what you are going to tie. I think a swap should be down and dirty and be a no more than a two week thing. You either get in or stay out.

Jim

DLoop

Creating memories one cast at a time
>
>Is Dloop and Bill Zytkowicz one and the same?
>

Nope. DLoop is Dave, not Bill. I'll email you my address.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Bill is FlyBill. Please don't call him Flip or I'll sic him on to you. I have fished with both and and I can tell you they are not the same.:rofl :rofl . And for Bill I think that he is still in Montana fishing. Some people can get away,I wish I could.:bawling

Jim