Occupy Skagit on the Radio

Jim B

I just listened in....GREAT JOB, CURT!!!!!!

I called in to the show after Curt was on, and suggested that Outdoor Line be remotely broadcast the day of the event (it's a Saturday morning after all), from Rockport, Concrete, Darrington, or wherever. They said that it's a little too far out there for adequate broadcasting range, but that they'll be calling people on the river periodically and getting reports of how the effort is going. So maybe there should be certain contact people delegated to receive calls and/or call-in to the Outdoor Line, or whoever from the press.....

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
I just listened in....GREAT JOB, CURT!!!!!!

I called in to the show after Curt was on, and suggested that Outdoor Line be remotely broadcast the day of the event (it's a Saturday morning after all), from Rockport, Concrete, Darrington, or wherever. They said that it's a little too far out there for adequate broadcasting range, but that they'll be calling people on the river periodically and getting reports of how the effort is going. So maybe there should be certain contact people delegated to receive calls and/or call-in to the Outdoor Line, or whoever from the press.....
Done.

Josh

dead in the water
I was stoked last week to hear those guy talk about how they were going to try and get Curt on the show this week to talk about Occupy Skagit.

Nice to see that it happened.