Lsi spey rods?

cmann886

I have an LSI in a 5 wt switch rod that when paired with a 360 grain airflow skagit switch and a 10' poly leader is a dream to use for fishing streamers. The plus side with the Cabelas rods is that you can fish them for 60-days and if you don't like them you can return it for a full refund minus minimal shipping. If you know someone who has the right line to use, I would order it and give it a try. I originally purchased both the 5 wt switch and a 13' 8 wt, which I returned unused because I couldn't get out with a correctly matched line. The cost was about $10 which I thought was a very reasonable rental fee.

I have the 13' 8 weight Spey and its a very nice rod for the money. Mine is lined with a 600gr. Skagit Flight and that seems just about right, if not to heavy. Its now my go to winter rod and throws everything under the sun. Defiantly recommended.

My brother has the switch in the Lsi. He loves it. And as what was said before, he as returned a couple of different rods that he didn't like after 60 days with no problems.