New Fish Washington logos chosen

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
I think that's supposed to be just a rainbow. And regardless, I'm confident that it was the artist's creative liberty that hides the adipose. I cannot imagine a world in which WDFW would so cunningly fin clip a fish on their logo. I mean, right?

Lugan

Joe Streamer
I think that's supposed to be just a rainbow. And regardless, I'm confident that it was the artist's creative liberty that hides the adipose. I cannot imagine a world in which WDFW would so cunningly fin clip a fish on their logo. I mean, right?
<sarcasm> No way. WDFW does not care about trout. They are all about anadromous fish. In fact, within anadromous fish I am surprised they depicted a steelhead instead of a salmon. Must've been Kent's influence that drove them to that compromise.

As for the adipose clipping, I am for once in my life going to put a stake in the ground and declare a conspiracy a-la Faux News. </sarcasm>

Jeremy Floyd

fly fishing my way through life
What is that funny glowing thing behind the WWashington fish? Are they suggesting spotlighting is legal now because I lived there long enough to know that couldn't be the sun..