Nice finish to the season

Josh P

I sense about a dozen photo nazis preparing to condemn the atrocious act of gently lifting a fish out of the water.
Im waiting for it... As the water still gently trickles off the fish ;) Im a biologist that has been handling ESA listed steelhead for 8 years. I can assure you this girl was released unharmed and swam up stream to successfully spawn. I wish this state had a "no fish out of water rule" but it doesn't. I feel confident enough in my fish handling skills for a quick picture, or glory shot as some call it ;) Cheers!

IHV2FSH

I would like to condem Benjy for the atrocious act of gently lifting a fish out of the water in his avitar... and Josh P for not having a puffy jacket on.

Josh P

Who cares about the fish, I just want to know what's up with the flat-brimmed cap???? ;)
I swear its not a flat brim. The angle is not kind. It is straighter than I normally wear but that was the first day it was on my head and it hadn't quite taken its form yet. If it was a flat brim I would get one of those big gold stickers for it ;)