Waterboatman-Size Doesn't Matter!

Oh where, oh where, do you find these things Larry? This made my day, I thought I'd heard something last time there was a boatman hatch....now I know it wasn't my ears ringing.

GAT

Dumbfounded
H h a h hahah hha hah Oh geez! That is hilarious. There's a cartoon in there but it isn't general knowledge that a water boatman has such a unique ability, so most anglers wouldn't get the bit. I certainly had no idea.

However, I thought I've heard tiny tunes coming from the shoreline in the past but I had no idea it was a waterboatman was playing his piccolo.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
I found this while looking for various photos of colors of beetles for the Beetle-Mania fly swap. This may prove "useful" in more ways than one!
Ha!

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
H h a h hahah hha hah Oh geez! That is hilarious. There's a cartoon in there but it isn't general knowledge that a water boatman has such a unique ability, so most anglers wouldn't get the bit. I certainly had no idea.

However, I thought I've heard tiny tunes coming from the shoreline in the past but I had no idea it was a waterboatman was playing his piccolo.
Well Gene, you can add your cartoon to this thread. We would all get it!
I can think of a few funny poses of a man in waders, while his wife is standing on the shoreline wondering what that sound is!

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Oh man, that article made me spit beer out my nose!!!! :D

"Singing penis", geez.....there's gotta be lots of jokes available! ;)