Support your Local Burger Joint

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Yeah, because my sis and BIL live in the Grayland/Westport area I've eaten at both The Local and Bennett's. I'll second Jim's recommendations!!

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
Used to be this little place in Anacortes right in the Cap Sante marina, Captain's Table; had the best clam chowder I've ever had. The city "suits" decided to take out all the smaller slips for boats and enlarged them to handle 60-footers, and with that sort of "upscale" clientele, the Table had to go. Of course, we all own 60 foot yachts, don't we?

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Fat Smitty's Burger on hiway 101 near Pt. Townsend is my go-to burger restaurant . An All American burger joint that honors those who serve in our military.
I've also driven by that place, hundreds of times. I should stop in sometime. Problem is, when I'm going by, I've usually recently eaten, or I'm already running late for dinner.

yellowlab

Doesn't food just taste better after a day of fishing. Sometimes it's all part of the allure of getting out and enjoying a day on the water to be rewarded with a good burger and brew. Personally I like the Ranch house burger from the Bar 14 in Ellensburg. Bobs burgers and Brew (Tulalip) while a chain has a good Ranch burger (fried egg and bacon) and a cold Mannys on tap.

Was happy to see Fat Smitty's still open the other day on the way home from PA. Granny Farrell (rest her soul) introduced me at least 30 years ago. Stopping this time wasn't an option unfortunately but I plan to return soon...