WTB 8wt bonefish line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Sharp

We have a trip planned for Playa Del Carmen this coming October, I'd like to find an 8wt tropical bonefish line if anyone has one they don't want,
also open the suggestions for the area in Mexico for the right gear. Currently I have a redington CPX 9ft 8wt and an older but new never used Lamson bonefish reel. I tie my own flies and open to suggestions there as well.
Thanks
Rick

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Jslo

@troutset
For flies- Crazy Charlie's and gotchas, with orange or hot pink rubber legs..

I just got back from my first bonefish trip, pm me your email and I'll tell you what I learned/how it was. Is this your first flats trip?

We have a trip planned for Playa Del Carmen this coming October, I'd like to find an 8wt tropical bonefish line if anyone has one they don't want,
also open the suggestions for the area in Mexico for the right gear. Currently I have a redington CPX 9ft 8wt and an older but new never used Lamson bonefish reel. I tie my own flies and open to suggestions there as well.
Thanks
Rick

Rick,

I have a 8 wt. Airflo Ridge Clear Tip Floating line that I used for 1 week last year. It casts well, and doesn't tangle. You can have it for $30 and I'll pay shipping.

Bill

Thanks
Rick

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.