NFR Members with most posts

GAT

Dumbfounded
A stinkin’ Duck? What’s that? Are you referring to a University that has enough cute football outfits to fill a woman’s closet? Sorry Ducks fans, but 384 uniform combinations, is ridicules.:confused:
Word is that Nike has a separate division just to make Duck uniforms. :p Some of the uniforms are okay but some are downright hard on the eyes. Those bright yellow ones will burn off your eyebrows.

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
A stinkin’ Duck? What’s that? Are you referring to a University that has enough cute football outfits to fill a woman’s closet? Sorry Ducks fans, but 384 uniform combinations, is ridicules.:confused:
Speaking of Ducks... I went to a Civil War game in about 1996 at Reser Stadium. It was a heated game even though the Ducks mopped the Beav's up. I think the end score was 42-3 and the Duck mascot was taken off in handcuffs by the local gendarmes. He had a stuffed beaver on a rope and was swatting it on the ground every time the Ducks scored a point. A Beaver fan took exception to that and I forget which way it went but one of them had the other down with the rope wrapped around the other's neck. It was something seeing Donald walking off in handcuffs.

GAT

Dumbfounded
That's not "Donald". Disney authorized U of O use the Donald Duck costume but not the name. The name of the mascot is "Puddles". I kid you not.

That's not "Donald". Disney authorized U of O use the Donald Duck costume but not the name. The name of the mascot is "Puddles". I kid you not.
Puddles huh?? You sure know a lot about the Ducks for being a Beaver fan. The only thing I know about my team’s rival is, I hate their guts!

GAT

Dumbfounded
Puddles huh?? You sure know a lot about the Ducks for being a Beaver fan. The only thing I know about my team’s rival is, I hate their guts!
There's only 42 miles between Corvallis and Eugene. There are many married couples in both cities that are split as fans. One is a duck, one is a beav. You can tell the split fan marriages because their vehicles have both a beav flag and a duck flag.

Soooooo..... the newspaper in Corvallis includes Duck articles for the Duck fans who live in Corvallis. ... and most likely, vice versa.

That's why I know what I do. The "Civil War" is more of a symbolic war than it really is. There's been far too much inner fan mating for it to really mean anything other than a lot of hype. ... I'm not sure who their kids rout for... probably Boise State.