Sometimes you need some fish in your workday

Tracker

All of my staff meeting masterpieces ended up in the burn bin long ago. Being now retired, I have nothing to contribute to this thread, other than to comment on the detail in much of the doodles portrayed above. It appears that some of those board meetings went far tooooo looong.

Sent from my little square phone thingy...

you have too many meetings! Do school doodles count? I'm not artistic in the least, but I do have 4 hours of lecture to sit through every week and I don't care about the class at all.

Bored listening to a lecture on things that I've learned many times before. This class is a joke. So I drew a little something. I don't think it is particularly good, but I was dreaming of my time on a western cascades river full of coastal cutthroat and what I used to catch most of them, a montana bucktail and a little black soft hackle.
IMAG0066.jpg

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
Hi can you doodle dan catching a rainbow
I've never seen Dan's face, so here is what I have seen of him catching a double rainbow.

#regenbogentroots #notasteelhead #theneverendingstory #yolo #bieberfever #zombieroosevelt2016

#danielocean.jpg

Bored listening to a lecture on things that I've learned many times before. This class is a joke. So I drew a little something. I don't think it is particularly good, but I was dreaming of my time on a western cascades river full of coastal cutthroat and what I used to catch most of them, a montana bucktail and a little black soft hackle.

That's a happy lookin troot! That's how I spent many of my classes, too.