A rookies log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Danielocean has not caught a steelhead by the start of the winter run I will throw in $ 5.00 for a guided trip just so I can stop reading this thread. Who is with me?
Patrick, that is a very kind and generous idea. However, I feel that if you are wishing to donate money, I feel that you should look at this thread.
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...w-wffer-childhood-leukemia.91901/#post-861466

I think there are much more needy people in this world than a healthy inexperienced angler who can not catch a steel-head.

My wife and I have our charitable donations in order. Just trying to help out a fellow fisherman who could use a day of guidance. I have fished with many guides and even if you don't catch a steelhead, at the end of the day you are a more advanced angler which is never a bad thing!

My brain hurts, I just read all 24 pages of this thread. Way to go Daniel, keep at it and I hope your journey continues to be inspiring to others and fulfilling to yourself.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
My brain hurts, I just read all 24 pages of this thread. Way to go Daniel, keep at it and I hope your journey continues to be inspiring to others and fulfilling to yourself.
I only come here if I need to see whats going on in here. And I start on the last thread and read backwards. That way I don't have to read all the pages. It's easier on my small brain

Status
Not open for further replies.