8wt fly rod,reel,line(versitip)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Old Man, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,734 / 0
    I have an 8wt flyrod,reel and line in case for sale. Moving to Montana and I feel that I don't need this rod and reel anymore. The rod is a custom made for me on a St Croix Avid blank. It is a 9'6" long rod. It is a 2 piece and I will throw in the case it is sitting in. The reel is a Redington RS2 7/8. It is loaded with the Rio Versitip line and I have all the tips in a leader wallet.

As I said I won't be using this rod anymore. It was build for me by mtlhead(Bryan Duke) a member on this site.

Price for all $250.00

I will be in this state until the end of the month. After that I will be in Montana.

Jim
  2. Willie Bodger Still, nothing clever to say...

Lynnwood, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hey Jim, you sure you don't want to keep that for those big browns and huge salmonfly hatches over there in Montana?
  3. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0
    Dang, that's a sweet deal. At least we all know it hasn't been used that much and won't have any fish slime on the cork ;)
  4. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +797 / 1
    Jim, I'm interested for a friend of mine...let me get back with you.
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt

Will keep it in mind.

Jim
  6. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
  7. Jim Fitz Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    I have this exact same pole and line (different reel). This is an great outfit for the price. Perfect steelhead and salmon outfit for the smaller (most) northwest rivers.

Jim
  8. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Pulled. Not for sale anymore.

Jim