Everett Flats, if that's what they are

flyfool

Flyfool has already shown growth.....he has got himself an avatar since his last post. What I'm wondering is if the lovely Mrs Flyfool had anything to do with that. Based on flyfool's wader wedding, Mrs Flyfool strikes me as someone who likes her i's dotted and her t's crossed..... And would probably see greater value in adding to the domestic feline population afore Flyfool sees even a brochure about a kayak.
Grasshopper, have I taught you nothing? Kayak brochures belong carefully stuffed into un-used dress shoes in the closet, crammed in with the poker winnings where nobody will ever find them. Until....oh jeez, I'm getting a little misty here. I gotta go check my closet.

I haven't tried Howarth Park, but have been Google-Earthing the crap out of the whole area and sadly have not caught one damn fish by satellite. And when I think of the taxes I pay, boy, it really steams me. Well, okay, technically I don't pay taxes to Google. I think. But in this day and age why isn't there an app that shows me exactly where my personal fish is? It's not like I got all day to get this done, you know. Sorry for the rant, but after all, you brought it up.

About your kayak; is it a two-seater? I can sit front or back and pinch all my barbs and loan you my forceps for the removal from your earlobe, not like that would ever happen. I always bring along a tuna fish sandwich so I can enjoy a harvest from the sea even if my tackle is faulty through no fault of my own.

You can have half, because we will be fishing buddies.

Sorry, Dipnet; meant no aspersions. "dipshit" refers to yours truly; back in the day it was a mildly uncomplimentary term used to describe a completely clueless doofus putzing around uselessly with no hope of success in whatever he (usually) was trying to do. Kind of like ...no, exactly like my fishing adventures.
I prefer pissant,as I remember the saying goes something like if his brains were gasoline he wouldn't be able t

Grasshopper, have I taught you nothing? Kayak brochures belong carefully stuffed into un-used dress shoes in the closet, crammed in with the poker winnings where nobody will ever find them. Until....oh jeez, I'm getting a little misty here. I gotta go check my closet.
Is those shoes secreted in the same closet ewe share with Mrs Flyfool? If so I must recite that old saying," a flyfool and his money soon part".

flyfool

Is those shoes secreted in the same closet ewe share with Mrs Flyfool? If so I must recite that old saying," a flyfool and his money soon part".
Sadly true, Grasshopper, sadly true. Poorly spelled and grammatically incorrect, but still true. That's why I need some waders I can keep in the garage. She'll never look there because they will be will be wet and stinky and....no, hell that will fail also, somehow. Next time we're invited to a wedding she'll decide they need shining up, and there ya go, busted again.