NFR Post Counts

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
Originally my plan was to exceed OMJ in post counts. He has 19K and change and I'm a tad behind him with a low 2K count. My plan is that I will pass him sometime early in the year 2048.

Today I did a check to see how my plan is progressing and I find there's someone who has even more posts than him. Also I have no chance of passing this parvenu. I would have to post 24 hours a day with no pee breaks, and you know how important pee breaks are for old guys.

Shawn W is listed with about 4 billion posts. Here's his count: 4,294,967,295. I suspect there's been a little tampering with the counts. This guy would do good in PowerBall.

Ed Call

You guys need to go fishing and stop counting silly stuff. Every post counts, but who counts posts? Now we know a few that do!

You guys need to go fishing and stop counting silly stuff. Every post counts, but who counts posts? Now we know a few that do!
This isn't aimed at anyone here, because I know this thread is all in fun....but... it reminded me of something:

Once in a while, I hear the hosts on ESPN talk about their twitter followers, and how many they have. Seriously!? Um, I graduated from high school...the whole "popularity" thing is over now (which is something I never understood even when in school). I want to call in to the show and shout - Come on man, grow up!

GAT

Dumbfounded
Well.... if we're going to talk about odd counting.... what's up with reporting the weight of a newborn human? What difference does it make? Is it all like a B.A.S.S. trournament where the parents with the largest baby wins?

"My wife gave birth to a baby boy, 8 and a half pounds."

Oh.... okay. I'm not sure what that means because I'm not aware of the standard. Is that considered a lunker or what? :)

Old Man

Just an Old Man
The reason I talk here or write here is...............................Nothing. Just like to get under Mumble's skin. I know he secretly counts his own posts.