FS 7wt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rod is absolutely brand new. St Croix Bank Robber BR907.4 It still has all the tags on it. I'm asking $300. I would consider trades or an offer.

Richard E

I have a Sage rpl 4pc if you are interested. good shape $180 +stamps

Russell
Granted it was the late 90's, but at that time I had a lengthy conversation with Gary Loomis, and it was his opinion the RPL was the best rod Sage made (up to and during that time, even though the RPL+, the SP, and the SP+ were supposed to be higher level rods than the venerable RPL). A great balance of weight, durability, and performance. They are indeed great sticks.

Bill Aubrey

I have a custom made by Jordan Ross of New York, JP Ross 7 wt. The rod is a work of art and casts great. It has a salt water reel seat and has been fished 2-3 times. I have it listed separately with photos and will bump back to the top.

Bill Aubrey

I have a custom made by Jordan Ross of New York, JP Ross 7 wt. The rod is a work of art and casts great. It has a salt water reel seat and has been fished 2-3 times. I have it listed separately with photos and will bump back to the top.

Granted it was the late 90's, but at that time I had a lengthy conversation with Gary Loomis, and it was his opinion the RPL was the best rod Sage made (up to and during that time, even though the RPL+, the SP, and the SP+ were supposed to be higher level rods than the venerable RPL). A great balance of weight, durability, and performance. They are indeed great sticks.
Still have rod?

Status
Not open for further replies.