FS Redington Fly Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-

I'm cleaning out the gear closet a bit to support the purchase of a bamboo rod, so I have the following for sale, all of which are in flawless condition (pictures are attached).

1) Redington RS2 9' 8-weight fly rod. Used maybe 4 times this summer for largemouth and pike. Great rod that can really lay out some line - a real workhorse. Asking $50.00, shipped.

2) Redington CT 7'6" 3-weight fly rod. Purchased new this past spring and used a few times this summer, but treated very well. A real nice small stream rod. Asking $60.00, shipped.

3) Redington CT 8'6" 5-weight fly rod. Purchased new this past spring and used several times over the summer, but again, treated very well. This is a great all around rod. Asking $60.00, shipped.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

Hi-

I'm cleaning out the gear closet a bit to support the purchase of a bamboo rod, so I have the following for sale, all of which are in flawless condition (pictures are attached).

1) Redington RS2 9' 8-weight fly rod. Used maybe 4 times this summer for largemouth and pike. Great rod that can really lay out some line - a real workhorse. Asking $50.00, shipped.

2) Redington CT 7'6" 3-weight fly rod. Purchased new this past spring and used a few times this summer, but treated very well. A real nice small stream rod. Asking $60.00, shipped.

3) Redington CT 8'6" 5-weight fly rod. Purchased new this past spring and used several times over the summer, but again, treated very well. This is a great all around rod. Asking $60.00, shipped.

Please PM me if you're interested.
The 8'6" 5-weight and the 7'6" 3-weight are sold, pending funds.

I still have the RS2.
Please email me with your paypal address and i'll get pmt out on the RS2

Status
Not open for further replies.