Just got back from Duvall

Porter

Do you have your own vegetable and herb garden to accompany the freah catch meal of the day? Nice thyme lemon pepper trout over your garden's own au gratin potatoes, buttered dill carrots, nice cup of coffee, and inhaling that pristine unincorporated Duvall air. :)

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
Sorry guys but due to the quick thinking and decisive actions of more than two dozen forum members we are now booked solid for the foreseeable future or until hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

TC

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I have a spare shed bungalow that I would be willing to time-share. Its an addition attached to the pump house so fresh water and electricity is assured. It is a few miles outside of Duvall proper and offers a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan Duvall. Within easy walking distance of the famous round-about where you can setup lawn chairs and enjoy the confusion from a comfortable distance.
Let me know.

TC
I have a spare shed bungalow that I would be willing to time-share. Its an addition attached to the pump house so fresh water and electricity is assured. It is a few miles outside of Duvall proper and offers a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan Duvall. Within easy walking distance of the famous round-about where you can setup lawn chairs and enjoy the confusion from a comfortable distance.
Let me know.

TC
Let me know.

TC
I'll keep this in mind when ever I decide to come back and visit you all in Washington State again.