Lone report: 10/12/13

No worries Gregg, I didn't take it as anything bad at all. Just seems like good natured ribbing to me. Those sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across the internet too well. I for one think you're a positive addition to this community and I enjoy reading your posts.

Besides who doesn't enjoy some good natured ribbing
I sure do!

My apologies to the board if that is the case. My intent is the exact opposite. I hope that most will interpret it that way.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I'm curious as to what you would do if you were restricted to ONE rod like we are here in AZ. unless you buy an additional rod stamp which then allows you two in the water. I learned real quick after moving down here to take notes on existing bugs in the streams and lakes, even if I wasn't fishing so I could dial in faster when I was. AZFG is a big help in this area as they can tell you the predominate insect life in a lake or stream and with their weekly fishing reports and area reporters they can nearly give you ral time conditions, etc. on any water you choose. Tight Lines. Bill Tracey
I would buy the two rod stamp, which is what we have to do here in Washington. Other lakes, I have multiple rods strung up ready to go.

I would buy the two rod stamp, which is what we have to do here in Washington. Other lakes, I have multiple rods strung up ready to go.
Is it legal to have more than one rod with you if you dont have the two rod stamp as long as you're only fishing one at a time?