Chico poachers

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I'm actually a bit surprised that there isn't more of this happening at Chico, after witnessing the total disregard for regulations the first time I was there. Snagging was the norm and openly accepted. It was weird.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Snagging was the norm at a spot on the Satsop where a new fishing acquaintance took me. He'd told me the Coho fishing was usually good there. Access was thru private property, and everyone there but me was either flossing or snagging, and seemed to know each other. I had to walk downstream and fish by myself, because I couldn't stand it. Got skunked that day, but I did have one good grab, that I misssed. I can't believe that he didn't warn me ahead of time. I wouldn't have gone. I'm not fishing with that guy again!

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
So I'm a know-nothing, I guess.

Who's this guy and what's the reference?
whatttttttttttt

Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm (he also is the man behind Seinfeld).

Highly recommend both shows, especially curb

he is a comic genius

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Call me a Luddite but none of that means anything to me (although I know of Seinfeld and have seen a couple of re-runs).

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
90,000$ heck if I know a portion of my taxes or license fees go to keeping those bastards in jail or raking their bank accounts I'll be content. Hell I'll donate.

"Only when the last tree has been felled, the last river poisoned and the last fish caught, man will know that he cannot eat money."