Swap Mini Marathon Trout swap (2014)

Oops - my mistake.... Sorry - I misinterpreted your earlier post.

Bottom line is: however much experience you have, your flies look, as you're fond of saying, "beast" and I can't wait to fish 'em.

After opening my box of flies I feel a little embarrassed sending in my Pheasant Tail Nymph. They were all very nice looking flies. I hope to do a little better next time with a nice streamer pattern.

Jerry

Teenage Entomologist

Gotta love the pteronarcys.
Got the flies! They're all amazing, and Sean's Copper John feels tungsten, which is the best bead ever. Everyone's flies turned out well, gonna tie my streamers over the weekend. TE

sean_k

I want to apologize to everyone now if my streamers are a day or two late, I'm currently in the process of moving from Germany back to Washington and I have limited time to tie at the moment. My tying equipment was mailed out the other day so unless there's a hiccup with the USPS I'll be hot at the vise and whip something together by the due date.

Riseform, if there's any issue with the postal system and I'm pressing close to the due date I'll send you a PM to let you know and hopefully we can work something out.

TD

Mailed mine off this morning. They've been riding shotgun for a week or so. Finally got them off.

I'm part way through my Caddis Emergers for March.