Picture 023.jpg
Picture 024.jpg
Picture 025.jpg
Picture 028.jpg
Picture 029.jpg
Picture 031.jpg
Picture 032.jpg

David,

This is the streamer I use the most. I use it in every color imaginable. I like it the best because it is super fast to tie, has an intruder profile, and has vertical bars which help it to be seen easier. Sometimes I can do two of these in a night.. Rarely, and usually only on weekends...

Ed Call

You can help reopen Daniels rookie log to start. Sure there was some BS in there but that thread had more helpful shit than any other thread on here.
Don't do that here. Jeremy has a great thread going and that should be respected. Keeping the side BS out of threads for the sake of being cool is a lesson some learn slowly.

Jeremy, I'd like a good old fashioned trip report...with some night before party shots of you rocking and hanging with Elisabeth. Always enjoy your reports.

Love the fly photo series too. Time to dust off my vice.

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
View attachment 37540 View attachment 37541 View attachment 37542 View attachment 37543 View attachment 37544 View attachment 37545 View attachment 37546

David,

This is the streamer I use the most. I use it in every color imaginable. I like it the best because it is super fast to tie, has an intruder profile, and has vertical bars which help it to be seen easier. Sometimes I can do two of these in a night.. Rarely, and usually only on weekends...

NICE! You're either the slowest fly tier or the fastest beer drinker in the universe :)