NFR SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Never followed football in my life, largely because I didn't grow up with TV or family/friends that watched it. These past two years I decided to start paying attention so I'm not the sour puss football hater I was being accused of being (when in fact I just didn't know anything about it). I have been entertained. Won't make any claims of being a real fan, but I have had fun.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Never followed football in my life, largely because I didn't grow up with TV or family/friends that watched it. These past two years I decided to start paying attention so I'm not the sour puss football hater I was being accused of being (when in fact I just didn't know anything about it). I have been entertained. Won't make any claims of being a real fan, but I have had fun.
Its okay, when we win again next year you can call those new fans bandwagoners.

I was in middle school when the Seahawks came into the world. I remember sitting with my grandpa watching the news the night they announced that the team was actually going to happen. It's been a long ride and a lot of down years. But it's great to finally see the trophy come home to Seattle. Especially in such a dominating way!