Steelhead Chat + free beer + free pizza

BDD

Really sorry I missed it tonight. Left Wenatchee around 3:30 after my meeting. Made it to North Bend by 5:15. All I needed to do was load my toon and hook up my trailer and I was planning to pull in right at 6:00. I was all packed for two days of fishing in between a fly fishing show tonight and a fly fishing show on Sunday. Get an email from the boss of my boss and wants a meeting tomorrow in Ephrata.:eek: Being the employee that I am, I turned back around and headed for home with a big sigh. Doh!

miyawaki

Really sorry I missed it tonight. Left Wenatchee around 3:30 after my meeting. Made it to North Bend by 5:15. All I needed to do was load my toon and hook up my trailer and I was planning to pull in right at 6:00. I was all packed for two days of fishing in between a fly fishing show tonight and a fly fishing show on Sunday. Get an email from the boss of my boss and wants a meeting tomorrow in Ephrata.:eek: Being the employee that I am, I turned back around and headed for home with a big sigh. Doh!

Ouch!

Leland.

Thanks to all involved with putting this together, it was great, and I definitely got something out of it. Though I missed the number of bodies that were dumped in crescent lake. I might have just been to busy with the beer and pizza though.

Great job!

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Wow, if I'd have only thought to have you sign my ball-cap. Are you going to cover that removing water from one's waders maneuver? If so and you need pictures, let me know. ;)