97 Dodge Dakota Sport

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by alpinetrout, May 19, 2003.

1. alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Hiding in your closet
    Ratings: +74 / 0
    I recently upgraded to a quad cab, so I have my 97 Dakota Sport for sale. It's been a great fishing rig for the past few years. Asking $4500.

Standard cab
    Short bed
    2WD
    2.5L 4 cyl. (20-22 mpg)
    5-speed manual
    87500 miles
    CD player
    Premium speakers
    New battery
    New front brakes
  2. dogghouz New Member

Belfair, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Do you have any pics you can send to my email??
    ophdlh@vmmc.org

My son is buying my truck, means I need to start looking for another one. Hate looking, but I need a truck.

Dan
    "dogghouz"
  3. alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Hiding in your closet
    No pics yet, but I'll try to get some to you asap. Unfortunately, I'm heading out of town tomorrow night and won't be back until Sunday, so it might be next week before I can do it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  4. dogghouz New Member

Belfair, Wa, USA.
    No problem. Just contact me when you get back into town. Can you give me anymore specifics on the truck?? Wife was asking what color (these things are important to her).

Dan
    "dogghouz"
  5. alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Hiding in your closet
    It's white with red lettering. It's one step up from the base model, so not a lot of frills (manual locks/windows). Clean and well kept, with maintenance records from 21500 miles on (when I bought it). Bumper hitch for light towing. The 4 cylinder has enough torque that I was able to haul a quad in the back with another quad on a trailer. Other than that it's pretty basic, so not much else to tell. Let me know if I can give you any more specific info.
  6. dogghouz New Member

Belfair, Wa, USA.
    That'll do for now, let me know when you get back and we'll talk.
    Thanks,

Dan
    "dogghouz":thumb