New Fly Fishing Fad!!!

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
I wore one of those the first few years I fish in South East, you haven't seen jellies till you've been there.
Skiffman - the cure all office job, off the back deck, out from under the power block anti-dote to the falling jelly in the face issue.
I still wore one of those hats though. Rumor has it that it rains in Southeast...

9iron

I've seen surf fishers in San Francisco wearing these on the beach. They weren't wearing anything BUT these, unfortunately. I didn't stick around to see what they were fishing for (I think they may have been trolling) and I darned sure didn't go see what kind of rod they were using.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
We need not be exposed to you exposing your fetishes, show some restraint!
It is a proven fact that skinny jeans are much safer in the event of a dunking. And, I don't think it's nice to make fun of OMJ's part time retirement gig... good paying jobs in MT are hard to come by ;).

Ah yes fishing style. Been around forever. It is nothing new.

Does seem a bit goofy at times.

I like any really nice, fishing designed article, as long as it serves my purposes and keeps me warm or cool or whatever. I mostly wear Simms. It isn't to look cool, it is because I like the quality, reliability, and usefulness.