North west- south west- western Montana

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
Thanks for all the info and thanks to the ppl that PM me. And if anyone else want to add anything please feel free. I would still prefer PM as the kind of spots I am looking for pole wouldn't want to talk about openly. Any not trying to bring more ppl to these spots just trying to fish them my self.

Eric Denny

Well it's that time!! I am heading over for my first camping trip 5-10. I have been over there to fish a couple times this year but only for the day so if didn't make it in far. I had a great time though and am super excited about this trip. Anyone want to make any suggestions???

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Well it's that time!! I am heading over for my first camping trip 5-10. I have been over there to fish a couple times this year but only for the day so if didn't make it in far. I had a great time though and am super excited about this trip. Anyone want to make any suggestions???
How far east are you going to come or do you want to.

Tracker

Where are you stopping first?

Sent from my little square phone thingy...

Eric Denny

I'm looking to only make one stop or a base camp that I can hit different rivers, creeks from! And don't want to go more then about 6hrs from Spokane.